- E-mail is the best form of communication. Please feel free to email me anytime at email@example.com
- I usually check email first thing in the morning. However, once the day gets started, I may not get a chance to check it again until the end of the day! If you have an emergency during the day and need to let me about it, please CALL the office and they will let me know. (415) 435-7840.
- Any communication that you would like me to see first thing in the morning should be clipped to your child’s tote. I may send messages in the same way.
- Most of the communication you receive from the school will be sent via email.
- A red folder will be sent home on Fridays with student class work and parent information. Please remember to remove the work, sign or fill out any papers that need to be sent back to school, and return the folder to your child’s tote and back to school on Monday.
- For more information visit the Reed Handbook.